Sunday, October 4, 2009

Max's Big Adventure I


This last Saturday, Max and I went to our first event under our own power. The event was a living history timeline event called Marching Through History and it's held every year at Prado Regional Park in Chino, California. Max and I had gone the year before but we had to hitch a ride with all it's attendant frustrations so this year it was nice to actually be able to go when WE wanted to go.

I'll have more details and pictures in a bit but overall it was a great success (and five years in the making!).



Pass in review- it was here that Max decided to graze...right in front of the review stand. What a boy!




Meeting with the local "gentry".

2 comments:

Funder said...

Sounds like fun! No parking adventures, I hope?

Adam Lid said...

No, thank god! Parking was a bit of a pain but once we settle in, it worked out perfectly.