Monday, December 15, 2008

Winter is Upon Us!

Well, it appears that Winter managed to arrive along with rain! With all the warm weather, Santa Ana winds, and brush fires, you would think that we were in the middle of some new "hot age"...maybe there's something to the whole global warming thing...

There's actually a chill wind and I had to run the heat. The dogs did the smart thing, burrowing into bed with me and using me for warmth (or did I use them for warmth?). I was a mutually agreeable thing for all of us and I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

I had to take the dogs out into the rain so they could do their morning constitutional and I don't think they were too happy with it but they were prompt!

Now I think I can better get into the Christmas spirit! :-)

No comments: