Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mid-Terms

It seems like it's been forever (well, maybe 16 years or so) since I've been in school so it was with a little trepedation that I took my mid-term for my Equine Husbandry class last night. For several weeks I've been studying when I could, which it isn't wasy with a full-time job, family life, Max and stables, et al. so I was a bit nervious. My head is swimming with facts about every aspect of breeding and foaling and I don't think I'll ever forget the Mare's estrous cycle! :-)

Well, the test was multiple-choice (aka multiple-guess) and while it wasn't a complete slaughterhouse, there were gaps in what I'd reviewed and I know I missed some key questions. On the other hand, I did actually know a lot of the answers so I wasn't completely ignorant...

We'll find out the results in two weeks since next week is Spring Break. I hope the results are decent...I'll definately have to organize and study harder for the next exam.

No comments: