Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Follow My Ass Ride II

Here's some more pictures from the "Follow Your Ass Trail Trial Practice and Trail Ride" last Saturday:


Max and I negotiate the motorcycle bars. After a couple of runs, Max had it so his legs didn't contact the bars at all. What a coordinated horse!


Max checks out his arch-nemesis- the bike!


Max checking out the empty aluminum coke cans in the plastic bad. He wasn't wild about this one and he got better after some practice. We still need to work on this one a bit.


Max checks out a baby stroller. While some people were actually able to pick it up and carry it, I wasn't quite so daring, especially since I have to bend way down to pick it up and my balance is at its weakest at that point.


Checking out the slicker.


Max crossing a stream. No problem!

No comments: